Acer Aspire 1640Z Drivers Download. This site maintains the list of Acer Drivers available for Download. Just browse our organized database and find a driver that fits your needs. If you has any Drivers Problem, Just download driver detection tool, this professional drivers tool will help you fix the driver problem for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Here is the list of Acer Aspire 1640 Drivers we have for you.
Problems with Wireless connection on Acer Laptop?
Are you looking for Acer Aspire 1640Z drivers? Just view this page, you can through the table list download Acer Aspire 1640Z drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP you want. Here you can update Acer drivers and other drivers. Driver DR is a professional Windows drivers download site, it supplies all devices for Acer and other manufacturers. Model: Acer Aspire 1640/ 1640z Manufacture: Acer Compatibility: Windows 7 (windows xp driver click here)Windows 7 Upgrade Guide for Acer Aspire 1640 This model built for windows XP launched along with 2 other model which are acer aspire 1640z and acer aspire 1650. Pedro Villavicencio pedro wrote on I acer aspire 1640z wireless the similar wirelsss, i just bought one acer aspire e 15 as a gift for my son, but or it cannot detect my acer aspire 1640z wireless wifi while can found neighborsor detect my wifi, but cannot connect to it, or finally connect it but aspite it in a few minutes, could you help me out.
If you are experiencing wireless issues with your Acer Laptop then the problem is going to be one of the following:
- A problem with your wireless connection itself
- Problem with Laptop settings
- Missing/ corrupt or outdated Acer Wireless Drivers
The simplest and often most effective way to fix your wireless connection issues is to reboot your Acer device to see if that fixes the issue. If this reboot doesn’t work, then read on but it is always best to try this first.
You can also read our post oulinging 6 easy Solutions to WiFi network not showing up.
If you wish to run a Drivers Scan for Acer Driver Updates, click here for more details. Alternatively, you can start your download below to run a Drivers Scan of your PC.
Wireless Driver Intel
1. Problem with the Wireless Connection
To rule out this problem you will need to try to connect using another device. If the wireless connection works for another device, then this is not the problem.
2. Problem with Laptop settings
It is often the case that the problem with your Acer Wireless connection is just that the ‘wireless’ button has been inadvertently turned off. Many users are unaware that the button is even there so it can often be switched accidentally.
Wireless Driver Gateway
How to enable Wireless Networking on an Acer Laptop
In some Acer models you can use a combination of keys on the keyboard to enable or disable wireless networking, in other models there is a wireless switch on the front or side of the laptop. There is a list in the section below of various models and where wireless toggle buttons can be located. These are either:
- A wireless button above the keyboard
- A toggle slider button on the front or side of the laptop
- The fn (function) key pressed in conjunction with another key showing the wireless icon on your keyboard. The Wireless icon will look like one of the images below …
Enable/ Disable Wireless on various Acer Laptop Models
- General Wireless toggle on/ off – fn+F5
- Acer Aspire 1000/1640Z/1690/2012 – toggle Keys above the keyboard
- Aspire 2000 Series – button to front of Laptop (apart from Acer Aspire 2010 – see note above)
- Aspire 3005 – button on lower right-hand side of laptop
- Aspire 5612 – button on the side of the laptop
- Aspire 9302 – blue button on the left-hand side of laptop
- Aspire 94xx – button found below the Lock key
- Aspire One – sliding button on front of laptop (where latch to open latptop would usually be) . If the LED light to the right of this button is on, then the wireless is on, if not, slide the button towards the antenna icon
- Extensa 2000/2500 Series – button above the keyboard
- Ferrari 3000/3020/3400/4000 – button on front of Laptop
3. Missing/ corrupt or outdated Acer Wireless Drivers
If, when you have ensured that the wireless connection is working and Wireless Networking is not disabled on your laptop, you are still having problems with your Wireless connection, then the problem is most likely with your Acer Wireless Drivers. Drivers need to be kept up-to-date and it may be that your Acer Drivers have become corrupt or are just out of date.
You have 2 options in updating your Acer Wireless Drivers:
- you can search for, download and install the Drivers yourself, or
- you can use a Driver Update Tool to update the Drivers for you (and automatically keep all Drivers updated).
Both options will require an internet connection so you will need to use a wired connection in order to fix the wireless connection issue.
To manually install the Drivers you will need to make a note of the missing Drivers and download them from the Acer Website. You can then install the Drivers (there may be instructions for this on the Acer website).
Wireless Driver Download
You can also opt for automatic Driver updates. A Driver Update Tool will scan your machine to identify the missing Drivers and will then automatically download and install them for you. This can save a lot of time and trouble as the software also runs scheduled updates to keep all your Drivers updated.
You can download Acer Driver Updates manually or use a driver update tool.