- Drivers For Asus Motherboard
- Epson Driver For Mac
- Asus Laptop Bluetooth Driver Download
- Xbox One Controller Driver For Mac
- Paragon Driver For Mac
[2019 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac.You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer.The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC.They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of te popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc.These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers.All the links are valid and official.We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers
Read also: asus a6b00l driver for windows 7 Drivers for RealTek RTL8139/810x If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be mergedredirectedor deleted. The notebook features a Wireless Lan card that works great and picks up asus a6b00l fairly weak signals, a normal RJ network conncetion, a modem, several asus a6b00l plugs, a card reader, a PCMCIA slot, firewire and infrared conncetions, so you can plug in anything, be it a camcorder or digital camera, or a simple SD MMC card. However, ASUS motherboards handle CPU power management differently from Gigabyte motherboards. By default, the CPU power management system in Mac OS X won't work with the system built into ASUS motherboards. ASUS Support Center helps you to downloads Drivers, Manuals, Firmware, Software; find FAQ and Troubleshooting.
- 1 Important
- 2 Download USB Drivers for Android
- It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode.
Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
Download USB Drivers for Android
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
Motorola USB Driver
Download Motorola USB Drivers (Win)
Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)
Drivers For Asus Motherboard
Google USB Drivers
Download Latest Google USB Drivers [Mirror Link]
Download Galaxy Nexus USB Drivers (GSM or CDMA-Verizon)
Universal Naked Driver 0.73 (Compatible with Nexus 5, 4, 7, 10 and S)
Samsung USB Drivers
Recommended Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61)
Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0 Mirror
Download Samsung USB Drivers [older]
HTC USB Drivers
Recommended Download latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001 [Old Versions Included]
Download HTC USB Drivers
HTC Drivers (Compatible with Win 8)
Sony USB Drivers
Download Sony ADB Flashtool Drivers
Download Latest LG USB Drivers Mirror
LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
LG USB Drivers for Mac Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific versionUSB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
ZTE USB Drivers
Download ZTE USB Drivers
LeEco USB Drivers
ASUS USB Drivers
Download ASUS USB Drivers
Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)
Download Nexus 7 USB Drivers
Huawei USB Drivers
Download HiSuite (drivers included)
Acer USB Drivers
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
Pantech USB Drivers
XIAOMI USB Drivers
Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
MicroMax USB Drivers
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto to your computer.
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.If you want to connect your Hackintosh to the internet via WiFi, you'll usually have to set up a separate wireless adapter (also known as a WiFi card). When choosing a WiFi adapter, your two main options are to buy either a PCI adapter or a USB adapter. The names are self-explanatory; a PCI adapter should be attached to a motherboard PCI slot, while a USB adapter should be attached to a USB port. Both mediums have their own advantages and disadvantages. We discussed buying a PCI WiFi adapter last year, but if that isn't an option, read on for a list of compatible USB WiFi adapters instead.
Latest Update (December 7, 2014): Added notes on Yosemite compatibility!
Should I use USB?
Epson Driver For MacBefore I start giving recommendations, we need to address a fundamental question: should you really use a USB adapter to connect your Hackintosh to WiFi? Granted, using a USB solution has certain advantages:
- USB adapters don't take up an extra PCI slot. Most motherboards have a relatively limited number of PCI slots. You may not want to waste an extra slot on your WiFi adapter if you plan on connecting a lot of PCI devices, such as graphics cards, sound cards, Firewire cards, RAID cards, TV tuner cards, or so on. Micro-ATX motherboards usually only come with 2-3 slots. Mini-ITX motherboards are even worse; most of them only feature a single PCI slot, making a USB WiFi adapter all the more important.
- USB adapters are slightly cheaper. Most PCI adapters cost $30-40, while USB adapters rarely cost more than $20. Sometimes, you can even find USB adapters on sale for half that price. It's not a big price difference, but it's still something worth considering.
- A lot more USB adapters work. While Mac OS X only supports an extremely limited number of PCI WiFi adapters, there are literally hundreds of USB WiFi adapters that work with OS X to some degree or another. This means that you might not even have to buy a new adapter for your Hackintosh; if you already own a USB WiFi adapter, there's a decent chance that it'll work in Mac OS X.
That being said, using a USB WiFi adapter isn't for everybody. In many cases, buying a PCI WiFi adapter would actually be a better choice. As we discussed in last year's article, some PCI adapters are 'natively' supported in Mac OS X, meaning that they will work on your Hackintosh automatically. This is not the case for USB adapters, which always require third-party drivers. This brings its fair share of disadvantages:
- You have to turn on a utility every time. In addition to installing drivers, in order to get WiFi working correctly with a USB adapter, you will have to turn on a third-party WiFi utility app every time you boot your Hackintosh. Although this is not very hard to do, it can get to be very annoying if you reboot your computer frequently.
- You have to wait for new drivers. The lack of native support for USB WiFi adapters means that you can't count on your adapter to work between different versions of Mac OS X. Instead, every time Mac OS X gets a big update (e.g. from Mountain Lion to Mavericks), you'll have to wait for WiFi chipset manufacturers to update their drivers appropriately. For instance, the chipset manufacturer Ralink didn't release drivers for OS X Mountain Lion until October 2012, four whole months after the official July 25 release of the operating system.
The following modern WiFi chipsets are generally considered compatible with OS X Mountain Lion. They may also be compatible with Mavericks and Yosemite, but with more uncertainty. These chipsets sometimes work with older versions of Mac OS X too, depending on the drivers:
Asus Laptop Bluetooth Driver Download
- RT2800 series*
- RT3000 series*
- RT5000 series*
Granted, Mac OS X compatibility isn't a straight shot. Not every USB adapter with a compatible WiFi chipset is actually guaranteed to work with Mac OS X. Some adapters simply don't work at all, for one reason or another. Other adapters work best with drivers provided by the manufacturers of the adapters themselves, rather than with the official drivers from Realtek or Ralink.
Xbox One Controller Driver For Mac
Paragon Driver For Mac
|Chipset: Realtek RTL8191SU|
|BELKIN F5D8053 N (v6) ($20)|
Chipset: Realtek RTL8188CUS
There is also a v3 version of the BELKIN F5D8053 N, which uses either the Ralink RT2770 or RT2720 chipsets-- it has not been confirmed to work with 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer.
|D-Link DWA-131 ($25)|
Chipset: Realtek RTL8192SU
Drivers:Realtek or ALFA
This adapter will also work on 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite (!) if you install the beta 10.9 driver for the 'AWUS036NHR' from ALFA. For other versions of Mac OS X, just use the default Realtek driver.
|ASUS USB-N13 (A1) ($20)|
Chipset: Ralink RT2870
Go to Drivers & Tools -> MAC OS -> Utilities, and download the ASUS USB-N13 Utility. It's only designed for 10.7 Lion and older, but it also works in 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks (!).
|ASUS USB-N13 (B1) ($20)|
Chipset: Realtek RTL8192CU
The default Realtek drivers for 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion may also enable this adapter to work on 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite(!).
|TRENDnet TEW-648UB ($15)||Chipset: Realtek RTL8188SU|
|EDUP EP-N8508 ($10)||Chipset: Realtek RTL8188CUS|
Also works in 10.9 Mavericks (!).
SEE ALSO: The Best WiFi Adapters For Your Hackintosh
Image credits from Double-J Design.