After you upgrade your computer to Windows 10, if your HP Scanner Drivers are not working, you can fix the problem by updating the drivers. It is possible that your Scanner driver is not compatible with the newer version of Windows.
Find HP Scanner Device Drivers by Model Name or Number
Hp scanjet 7400c series free download - HP ScanJet 6200 Series Driver, Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 7400C, Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 7400C, and many more programs.
- What's in the box HP Scanjet 7400c color scanner, HP Scanjet Active Transparency Adapter for 35 mm negatives, slides and transparencies up to 5 x 5 inches, HP Scanjet Automatic Document Feeder (optional with HP Scanjet 7400c), setup poster, USB cable, power cord, CD-ROMs including: HP Precisionscan Pro 3.0 scanning software for business with fully integrated optical character recognition (OCR.
- The following older scanners are not supported and do not have any HP driver options available for use in Microsoft's Windows 10 operating systems: HP 1000 Photo Scanner HP Network Scanjet 4 Scanner series.
- Make sure your printer has a driver available: For a complete list of HP printers with drivers available through Apple Software Update, go to Printer and scanner software available for download for Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 (in English).
How to Update Device Drivers
There are two ways to update drivers.
Hp Scanner Software For Mac
Option 1 (Recommended): Update drivers automatically - Novice computer users can update drivers using trusted software in just a few mouse clicks. Automatic driver updates are fast, efficient and elimate all the guesswork. Your old drivers can even be backed up and restored in case any problems occur.
Option 2: Update drivers manually - Find the correct driver for your Scanner and operating system, then install it by following the step by step instructions below. You’ll need some computer skills to use this method.
Option 1: Update drivers automatically
The Driver Update Utility for HP devices is intelligent software which automatically recognizes your computer’s operating system and Scanner model and finds the most up-to-date drivers for it. There is no risk of installing the wrong driver. The Driver Update Utility downloads and installs your drivers quickly and easily.
You can scan for driver updates automatically with the FREE version of the Driver Update Utility for HP, and complete all necessary driver updates using the premium version.
Tech Tip: The Driver Update Utility for HP will back up your current drivers for you. If you encounter any problems while updating your drivers, you can use this feature to restore your previous drivers and configuration settings.
Download the Driver Update Utility for HP.
Double-click on the program to run it. It will then scan your computer and identify any problem drivers. You will see a results page similar to the one below:
Click the Update Driver button next to your driver. The correct version will be downloaded and installed automatically. Or, you can click the Update Drivers button at the bottom to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out-of-date on your system.
Option 2: Update drivers manually
To find the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, choose from our list of most popular HP Scanner downloads or search our driver archive for the driver that fits your specific Scanner model and your PC’s operating system.
If you cannot find the right driver for your device, you can request the driver. We will find it for you. Or, try the automatic option instead.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble finding the right driver update, use the HP Scanner Driver Update Utility. It is software which finds, downloads and istalls the correct driver for you - automatically.
Scanner Driver For Hp 8710
After downloading your driver update, you will need to install it. Driver updates come in a variety of file formats with different file extensions. For example, you may have downloaded an EXE, INF, ZIP, or SYS file. Each file type has a slighty different installation procedure to follow. Visit our Driver Support Page to watch helpful step-by-step videos on how to install drivers based on their file extension.
How to Install Drivers
After you have found the right driver, follow these simple instructions to install it.
Scanner Driver Hp
- Power off your device.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
- Reconnect the device and power it on.
- Double click the driver download to extract it.
- If a language option is given, select your language.
- Follow the directions on the installation program screen.
- Reboot your computer.