This tool will download and update the correct Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 (Essential Edition 2.0) driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 drivers. Find best value and selection for your Western Digital WD5000H1U 00 500 GB External My Book Hard Drive USB search on eBay. World's leading marketplace. Amazon Wd5000h1u 00 Food delivery from local restaurants. Microsoft Gold Certified Company Recognized for best-in-class capabilities as an ISV Independent Software Vendor Solvusoft is recognized by Microsoft as a leading Independent Software Vendor, achieving the highest wd5000h1u 00 of completence and excellence in software development.
I have a problem also with the same hard disk model, ut's exactly the same model 'Western Digital My Book Premium ES Edition WD5000H1U-00 500 GB ', but i don't think it's exactly the same problem you have, i bought it since like five months ago, and it was working so perfect while i'm backing my data on it, but suddenly when i started to get.
Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 Drivers Download (Essential Edition 2.0)
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
|Manufacturer:||Western Digital (WDC)|
|Hardware Type:||External Hard Drive|
|Model:||External Hard Drive|
|Series:||Essential Edition 2.0|
|Compatibility:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Download Size:||3.4 MB|
|Available Using DriverDoc:||Download Now|
Western Digital Wd5000h1u-00 Drivers
This page contains information about installing the latest Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 (Essential Edition 2.0) driver downloads using the Western Digital (WDC) Driver Update Tool.
Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 (Essential Edition 2.0) drivers are tiny programs that enable your External Hard Drive hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining updated Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. Furthermore, installing the wrong Western Digital (WDC) drivers can make these problems even worse.
Recommendation: If you are inexperienced with updating Western Digital (WDC) device drivers manually, we highly recommend downloading the Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 (Essential Edition 2.0) Driver Utility. This tool will download and update the correct Western Digital (WDC) External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 (Essential Edition 2.0) driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong External Hard Drive WD5000H1U-00 drivers.
Wd5000h1u 00 Drivers For Mac
Wd5000h1u 00 Windows 10
- Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows
- File Size: 558 KB
Release Date: 10/18/2018Release Notes
DescriptionThis is a Windows version of the Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. It will test WD internal and external drives. In additional, it can provide you with the model and serial of WD drives attached to the system.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 32/64-bit versions
- Windows 7 32/64-bit versions
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit versions
- Windows XP 32/64-bit versions
- Download the Windows Data Lifeguard Diagnostics, WinDlg_vx_xx.zip
- Extract and run the program, WinDlg_vx_xx.exe. If running Windows Vista (or later), you will need to Right-Click on the WinDlg_vx_xx.exe file and choose to Run As Administrator.
- Read and accept the license agreement to continue.
- On the main program screen, there are two windows. In the top window, you will see the drives in your system that are available for testing. The model number, serial number, capacity, and SMART status of each drive will be displayed. In the bottom window, the partition information for the selected drive will be displayed.
- Highlight the drive and select the icon on the top row to test or run SMART status.
- When you select the run tests icon, the 'DLGDIAG - Select an Option' window appears.
- You will see the following options:
- QUICK TEST - performs SMART drive quick self-test to gather and verify the Data Lifeguard information contained on the drive.
- EXTENDED TEST - performs a Full Media Scan to detect bad sectors. Test may take several hours to complete depending on the size of the drive.
- ERASE - writes zeros to the drive with options of Full Erase and Quick Erase. File system and data will be lost.
- VIEW TEST RESULT - displays the latest test results.
- Select the test you wish to perform and click the Start button.
- When the test completes, you will be notified with a pass/fail message. Click the Close button.
- External USB/FireWire Fat32 Formatting Utility
- File Size: 550 KB
Version: Version 2.0
Release Date: September, 2008
DescriptionThis utility will format a Western Digital external USB or FireWire hard drive back to it's original FAT32 partition and format.
- Download the ExtFat32_vs2.00.zip file to your desktop.
- Use an extraction utility such as WinZip to extract the files.
- If you already have an older version of WD FAT32 Formatter installed on your system, you will need to remove it first. If you don't, go to step 6.
- Using Windows Add or Remove Programs found in the Control Panel, remove the older version of ExtFAT32 Formatter.
- Once you've removed the old version, double-click on the DeleteBinFilesFromSystem32 program (found in the new FAT32 Formatter folder). This will remove all WDxxxx.bin files from the C:WINDOWSsystem32 directory.
- Next, double-click on the ExtFAT32v2.0.msi file to install the new WD FAT32 Formatter version 2.0 on your system.
- The new WD FAT32 Formatter v2.0 will copy all the new WDxxxx.bin files to the C:Program FilesWestern Digital CorpWD FAT32 FormatterImages folder.
- Once the install process is finished, the WD FAT32 Formatter will put a program icon on the desktop that you can double-click on, and start the format process.
Important: Make sure to back up any important data on the drive. Otherwise, it will be deleted.
- My Book Essential Edition 2.0 Software (All)
- File Size: 99.1 MB
Release Date: September, 2007
DescriptionThis zip file contains an updated copy of the files that were originally included on your drive when it was purchased.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS 10.4.8
- Extract the contents of the MBE2_image.zip file directly to your My Book Essential Edition 2.0 external hard drive using an extraction utility such as WinZip (Windows) or Stuffit Expander (Macintosh).
- (Windows) After extracting the zip file, open the folder named 'MBE2_image' on the My Book Essential Edition 2.0 external hard drive.
- Double Click on the file named 'Setup.exe' and follow the on-screen prompts to install the bundled software.
- (Macintosh)Open the external hard drive, open the wd_mac_tools folder and then run the LifeAgent.dmg file to install the bundled software.